Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Fantastic Grandma

I remember when my grandma and I used to go for walks together. She would always ask me if I was ok and if I needed anything but all I would say is “I love you grandma”.  My grandma would always smile at me when I would say that and she would me sometimes as well. She always liked to wear a long skirt and a top with her gold earring and a black hair band on top. She has a husband and 3 children who are now really big. She lives right here in New Zealand with me, my dad and my uncle. My grandma is a very caring person. I love my grandma very much because she is really important to me she has helped me out on hundreds of things but I can always say that she is like my mum. I always stay with my grandma even when she is going somewhere away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment