Friday, November 25, 2011

My first all blacks game

I woke up so excited because it was going to be my first all blacks’ game and it was against Argentina. I quickly rushed down stairs to my dad and yelled out “COME ON QUICKLY GO GET READY FOR THE GAME” my dad was so amazed to see me in such excitement. From Botany we had to drive to Eden Park because that’s where the game was held. While we drove to Eden Park I saw heaps of all blacks’ supports and I held my flag out the window and started to yell GO ALL BLACKS because that’s what everybody else was doing. As soon as we reached Eden Park I rushed out of the car and ran towards the gate as fast as I could. There was a long line but I couldn’t wait I just wanted to get into the stadium and watch the all black play. There were quite a few supports for Argentina. As the game started everyone started to scream as soon as they saw the all blacks enter the field. Heaps of cheering was going on and the Atmosphere was great that I can’t describe it. For the first 10 minutes everyone was cheering but when Argentina scored a try everyone was shocked because they thought that all blacks would make the first try of the game. But they did make the first penalty of the game. They didn’t score any tries but they were ahead of Argentina. After the 1st half I started to cheer for the Argentineans because there was not much cheering for them I wanted them to be cheered like the all blacks. The last ten minutes were nearly up and everyone knew who was going to win the All Blacks.
That was the end of the game and everyone jumped up in excitement because the all blacks had won!


                                                                     The try line
                                                     The All Blacks Doing the haka
                                                The all blacks facing the Argentina team

No comments:

Post a Comment