Friday, November 25, 2011

Schools Nearly Finished

Wow school is nearly finished it just seems like it re-opened yesterday. But I am excited and kind of sad. I am excited because I’m going back home in Australia for a visit and I don’t have to wake up so early to do road patrol or come to school. I won’t have to write or read nor do moths. I will be able to go out with my friend in Australia and I will get to go out for holidays and have late night parties. But the bad thing is that I am going to miss my friends because next year I won’t be able to see them. Also I will not see my favorite teachers either. I will not learn every day. I will have to get ready for my new school which is not primary but intermediate.
This year I was in some groups like CDL, Road patrol, Cross country, Weetbix triathlon.
The things that I really enjoyed this year was making pizza and selling it to the school our trip to extreme edge and our CDL trip to paradise ice skating and rainbows end.

No comments:

Post a Comment