Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Best Family Moment

The best family moment was when the whole family went to the beach for a picnic it was a blast because everyone had an awesome time.
 The awesome thing that we all did was going swimming at the beach my auntie was so scared because she thought that there was a shark!
But then I told her that there will be no sharks and plus you don’t have to worry because if you want to get changed and do something else I am happy to do it.

Minutes later it was lunch time we had for lunch yummy HOT FISH & CHIPS.
For our drinks we had coke and fanta but I had chosen coke because I love coke so much.
Then we went to play on the play ground and I asked cousin’s if I could go on the swings and they said yes.
Later it was time to go home and that was the best family moment ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment