Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why do we need friends

When I think of a friend, these are some things I think about A person I can trust? A person I get along with really well? Someone who has the same sense of humor as I do? A friend is any person who fits these descriptions, as well as many others. It’s important to have friends because it’s important to have a “support system” of people you can depend on. When I think of “friends” I often think of people we aren’t related to, like a kid you know from school or from the house next door. But friends can definitely also include your relatives like siblings, cousins, or even parents! – The neat thing about friends is that they come in lots of shapes and sizes, and there’s no limit on how many you can have!

Some people have a really easy time making friends, while others take longer getting to know people. As I grow up, I might find that I like having lots and lots of different friends, or that I prefer having just one or two friends that I’m really, really close to!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment