Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I just saw a dinosaur in my backyard!

One beautiful summer morning I woke up and saw a huge dinosaur in my back yard I was terrified and didn’t know what to do so then I ran screaming down the stairs and yelling out dad look there is a dinosaur in our back yard. Make it go away before it eats us ahhhh.
My dad quickly grabbed the phone and called 111 and said “ There is a dinosaur in my back yard that is trying to eat us” “don’t call to the police station and tell lies that is impossible” said the police officer “ I’m not telling lies why don’t you quickly get here before we are all dead”.
“Alright then I’m on my way” “thank you very much officer”
15 minutes later the police arrived and as soon as he saw the dinosaur he couldn’t believe it so he ran off and left the police car behind.
Calling the police was no help so we went running to our next door neighbor and asked if he had some kind of potion for taking a dinosaur away because he was a scientist.
He gave me a purple color potion and told me to spread it onto the ground. As I slowly walked near to the dinosaur it made a big roar and I was so scared.  I spread the potion everywhere and as soon as I saw the dinosaur step into the potion I was so glad because 3 seconds later it had vanished.
My dad and I went running to the police station and told them that everything is ok now the dinosaur has vanished and we don’t need any help. After going to the police station we went to my next door neighbor’s house and thanked him for his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment